Brighter Side?

Ask Michael about Clear or anything relevent.

Brighter Side?

Postby Rocknrollwknd » March 31st, 2005, 12:14 am

Hey Michael...Hope ur doing well....Quick question for you...I just received an email from CD Universe...The topic was new Cd's...It is from Saga and is titled "Brighter Side"....it ia a japanese import with bonus dvd....Is this "Saga" or the other band named Saga?.....Want to be sure b4 I order it....Thanks M...June 4th is getting closer...woooooohoooo
Rocknrollwknd

Postby Dickr » March 31st, 2005, 12:50 am

Saw this on CDU and Amazon. No detials on either site??????
Dickr

Postby Adrian Coleman » March 31st, 2005, 1:09 am

Hello all.
I've just listened to "Brighter Side" and I can say,with some seriousness,that it is not SAGA.The band in question seem Japanease but sing in English.
They spell their name differently.SaGa.
I just put brighter side saga in search and a few sites came up.
The track appears to come from a T.V show.One of those Japanease cartoons like DragonballZ etc.
Sorry if this rambles.
I hope it helps.
Adrian Coleman

Postby Rocknrollwknd » March 31st, 2005, 8:33 pm

Yea I was thinking the same thing guys.....I think if it was a new Saga cd, Michael would have told us or it would have been posted on the saga-World website....Thanks for the info...Just saved nearly 30$...lol......Hey if u guys have not heard Lino's "Satin Blue"....check it out...Great guitar work...Michael picked a great one to play on "Clear"....I have ordered "Return to Avalon" and it sounds just as good.....
Rocknrollwknd

Return to Questions, Questions, Questions...