CalProg Rehersals

Ask Michael about Clear or anything relevent.

CalProg Rehersals

Postby Rocknrollwknd » March 17th, 2005, 1:24 am

Hey Michael...Ru guys rehearsing for the gig yet?....If so, hows it going so far?....
Rocknrollwknd

Re: CalProg Rehersals

Postby Michael Sadler » March 17th, 2005, 2:40 pm

Rocknrollwknd wrote:Hey Michael...Ru guys rehearsing for the gig yet?....If so, hows it going so far?....

Rehearsing??? We don't need no stinkin' rehearsals!!!(just kidding!!!)
I'm still trying to get a handle on how the set should go down.

This is very different from putting together a SAGA show. Completely different set of parameters. Wish me luck!!! :shock:

M
Michael Sadler

Postby Rocknrollwknd » March 17th, 2005, 11:57 pm

LOL...Hey M...Good luck man.....tough choices for u guys I am sure.....After submitting my choices of songs for u guys to play, I listened to house of cards, full circle, security of illusion..then I listened to Detours and it came to me.....Do every song u ever wrote...play until Sunday... have someone feed the dogs, cats..lol...Sorry couldnt resist :D I am sure whatever u guys decide to do, it will be great....I have my tix now and am getting "Wound Up"..it will be my first time c'ing u perform....cept on DVD.....Cu at the show M...
Rock 8)
Rocknrollwknd

Postby Trudes » March 18th, 2005, 7:00 am

Everywhere you go you will take your voice with you. I'm sure you will be fine. Don't worry.
As a European fan I can't be there but I will support you in my thoughts.
I'm sure every Saga fan does.
Everything you ever had, everything you ever lost, it's all in the music. Pain and hate, trouble and peace and quiet and love.
Trudes

Postby Rocknrollwknd » April 12th, 2005, 7:11 pm

Hey M...Hope all is well with u and urs....Just wondering how the rehearsals r going.....Would love to be the proverbial fly on the wall....lol....But I can wait till the show.....Oh by the way; any piano playing at the show?...I know it is supposed to be acoustic and not sure how much room u guys will have on the outside stage, but had to ask...Cya soon M

Rock
Rocknrollwknd

Postby Michael Sadler » April 20th, 2005, 3:55 pm

Rocknrollwknd wrote:Hey M...Hope all is well with u and urs....Just wondering how the rehearsals r going.....Would love to be the proverbial fly on the wall....lol....But I can wait till the show.....Oh by the way; any piano playing at the show?...I know it is supposed to be acoustic and not sure how much room u guys will have on the outside stage, but had to ask...Cya soon M

Rock

The good news is, there will be a piano there. The other good news is, I won't be playing it! :lol:

See u soon,

M
Michael Sadler

Postby Rocknrollwknd » April 20th, 2005, 4:25 pm

:D ....Who is going to play it?.....You going to the Pre-Prog show on Friday night?.....And if 1 were to bring 1 SAGA cd to be signed, which one should i bring? And Why?.....lol my son said to bring them all....I told him I didnt want you to get a cramp in ur hand b4 playing...lol

See ya soon M
Rock
Rocknrollwknd

Return to Questions, Questions, Questions...