Phase 1

Ask Michael about Clear or anything relevent.

Phase 1

Postby DAVE81 » May 15th, 2005, 11:59 am

Hi M, who played keyboards on Phase 1 sessions? Thanks D

check out those Camel dvds yet? 8)
DAVE81

Postby Rocknrollwknd » May 19th, 2005, 11:39 pm

Hey Dave.....I was also curious about who played keys on Phase 1 too....I wanna say it was Peter Rochon....Not Clear on it tho....Have you decided if your going to see The "Guys" play in June?....Hope to see you there man..Should be alot of fun..

Peace man... 8)
Rocknrollwknd

Re: Phase 1

Postby Michael Sadler » May 20th, 2005, 10:39 pm

Dave wrote:Hi M, who played keyboards on Phase 1 sessions? Thanks D

check out those Camel dvds yet? 8)

Hi Dave! Long time no speak! (my fault entirely)

It was indeed Peter Rochon playing the bulk of the keys on Phase One, although if memory serves, I sure Jim and couldn't resist playing our 2 cents worth!

The Camel DVDs are mucho cool! I thought I would find them dated but was surprised to find them relatively current , if that makes sense, disregarding the fashion statements of course! But yes, I thouroughly enjoyed them, especially the NUDE stuff. I forgot to mention that when I came to L.A. some years ago, I got to know Pete Bardens quite well through an English guitar player friend of mine who was living here at the time. Great guy!

M
Michael Sadler

Postby DAVE81 » May 21st, 2005, 10:51 am

Hi M, I'm glad you like the Camel Dvd and that they work on your player...shame about P. Bardens....a great loss.....along w/ Freddie M., you seem to have known several of my music heroes......another Camel Footage dvd will be out in a couple months....I'm pretty sure more Nude promos will be on it.....'Lies from the Camel Doc was left off the 1st one.....

about the show.....well I really have to see.....I'd hate to miss it...studying for national dental boards has consumed my life...too much is riding on it....I stopped drinking (something I should do anyway) been a month, funny how I never go to the supermarket these days!!!......gearing up for the baby..things are insane right now......I think Joe will probably talk me into it last minute....do you know if there's anyway to buy a ticket just to see you play rather than buy the full price ticket for the whole show?? I hope rehersals are going well....will be very exciting.....

....been listening to a ton of Saga lately as well...had an introspective moment yesterday while driving from Laguna to see my best friend since early 70's who had a life threatening stroke (chiropracter induced!!!!) several years ago.......Coast Highway along the beach playing Worlds Apart....hearing The Interview nearly brought me to tears as I sped past Crystal Cove.......just one of those moments that happened...realized how lucky I am and that my current situation will eventually resolve unlike my friends.' He calls On the Loose 'inspiration rock'....I guess he's right....
DAVE81

Postby Administrator » May 24th, 2005, 7:34 am

I just purchased a "Never Let Go" poster from Camel, signed by Andrew Latimer. I need to get my Camel discovery in motion... I am only really familiar with Stationary Traveller, although I have heard many songs from other albums.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby DAVE81 » May 24th, 2005, 11:16 pm

Michael can you PLEASE suggest some Camel cds for Andy!!! There's something wrong w/ him owning a signed Camel poster and not knowing or owning any cds!

Hey Michael since you and Andrew Latimer are both residng in CA what about working on something together!?!? How would that work you calling him? Invite him to your gig!
DAVE81

Return to Questions, Questions, Questions...